Amphenol 62IN series connectors are general purpose, environment resistant , miniature circular connectors with three point bayonet coupling and five-key polarisation. Designed to meet the requirements of MIL-C-26482, Series I solder type, these connectors are widely used in applications calling for quick disconnect connectors.
62IN connectors are intermateable and interchangeable with all MIL-C-26482 connectors, whether solder or crimp type.
These connectors are used worldwide in military and industrial applications and are available in a variety of sizes, styles and configurations.
- Product type
- Plug Connector
- Coupling mode
- Bayonet coupling
- Enclosure size
- Maximum current /contact (A)
- Number of contacts
- Insert Arrangement
- 10-6 (6 gold plated solder contacts size #20)
- Wire cross-section (mm²/AWG)
- 0,25 .. 0,5 mm² / AWG 24 ..20
- Termination Style
- IP degree of protection
1. The prices displayed on the site, including special offers, are valid only for the products in stock, within the available limit!
2. Customized products (eg cables cut to the required length) cannot be refunded and cannot be returned!
3. The images of the products presented on the site are for information purposes only and may differ from the real products!
4. Micronix Plus SRL reserves the right to change the prices and specifications of the products without prior notice.