Raychem heat-shrinkable molded parts in -25 material are designed to be used in conjunction with other System 25 components such as 202K, 222K heat-shrinkable molded parts and S1125 adhesive, providing a complete cable harness system capability.
DR-25 heat-shrinkable tubing have been specifically formulated and designed to provide optimum high-temperature fluid resistance and long term heat resistance.
This unique balance of properties makes -25 parts particularly suitable for sealing and strain relief at connector-cable terminations and cable-tocable transitions on military vehicle cables and harnesses. Available in a wide range of configurations, -25 parts will operate from -75°C to 150°C [-103°F to 302°F] for long periods.
The standard color is black.
• Optimized interior geometry speeds installation time
• Faster recovery
• -75°C to 150°C temperature range
• Resists most common military fuels, oils, and greases
• Abrasion resistant
• Part of System 25 harnessing components
• Meets the requirements of AMS-DTL-23053/16, VG95343 Part 5 Type D, VDE 0341/Pt 9005, Def Stan 59-97 Issue 3 Type 6B, BS 4G-198 Part 3 10A
• Military ground systems