Raychem RT-375 is a highly flame-resistant, heat-shrinkable, thin-wall tubing that has excellent clarity. It is manufactured from a modified fluoropolymer whose properties include toughness, chemical resistance, and high-temperature performance. RT-375 tubes are designed to be used in conjunction with other System 25 components such as 202K, 222K heat-shrinkable molded parts, DR-25 tubing and S1125 adhesive, providing a complete cable harness system capability.
A very thin wall gives RT-375 excellent flexibility.
Applications include protection of wire and cable markers subject to abuse; bundling and jacketing of wires and cables to protect them from mechanical and chemical abuse while permitting full inspectability of the item covered; and protection of electronic components without losing the ability to identify the part.
RT-375 is UL-recognized and CSA-certified at 150°C, 600 V, with a VW-1 flame-retardancy rating.
• Optimized interior geometry speeds installation time
• Faster recovery
• -55°C to 150°C temperature range
• Resists most common military fuels, oils, and greases
• Part of System 25 harnessing components
• Meets the requirements of MIL AMS-DTL-23053/18, Class 2, UL E85381 VW-1, CSA LR31929 VW-1
• Military ground systems
- Product type
- Heat-Shrinkable Tubing
- modified fluoropolymer
- Operating temperature range (°C)
- -55 ... +150 °C
- H Dia. as supplied (mm)
- 3.2 mm (0.125")
- J Dia. (Max) , after unrestricted recovery (mm)
- 1.6 mm (0.062")
- Adhesive Pre-Coat
1. The prices displayed on the site, including special offers, are valid only for the products in stock, within the available limit!
2. Customized products (eg cables cut to the required length) cannot be refunded and cannot be returned!
3. The images of the products presented on the site are for information purposes only and may differ from the real products!
4. Micronix Plus SRL reserves the right to change the prices and specifications of the products without prior notice.