CEM DT318, Flexible Thermo-Anemometer
Extech HD350, Pitot Tube Anemometer and Differential Manometer
EXTECH HD350 measures air velocity/airflow in difficult-to-reach or tight locations. It measures differential pressure in 5 selectable units of measure and includes a Pitot tube and 2 connection hoses for measuring Air Velocity/Air Flow.
The EXTECH HD350 is a Pitot tube anemometer and differential manometer. Measures Differential pressure in 5 selectable units of measure and includes a Pitot tube and 2 connection hoses for measuring Air Velocity/Air Flow. Additional features include data hold, auto power off, zero function, plus manually record/recall up to 99 readings. Built-in USB port. Complete with software and USB cable, 9V battery, pitot tube with two 33.5 in. (85 cm) connection hoses and hard carrying case.
- Temperature range (°C)
- 0 .. +50 ºC, accuracy: ±1,5 ºC
- Velocity (m/s,Km/h)
- 1 .. 80 m/s, accuracy: ±1 %FS
- Pressure range (hPA/mmHg/inHg)
- 5000 Pa, accuracy: ±0,3 %FS (the pressure can also be displayed in psi, mbar, inH₂O, mmH₂O)
- Measuring functions
- Max/Min/Avg recording
- 99 readings
- Other functions
- ZERO function, Auto power OFF
- 9V battery
- Complete with
- software with cable, pitot tube with two 85cm connection hoses, and hard carrying case
- Dimensions (L x l x H)
- 210 x 75 x 50 mm (instrument)
- 340 g (instrument)
1. The prices displayed on the site, including special offers, are valid only for the products in stock, within the available limit!
2. Customized products (eg cables cut to the required length) cannot be refunded and cannot be returned!
3. The images of the products presented on the site are for information purposes only and may differ from the real products!
4. Micronix Plus SRL reserves the right to change the prices and specifications of the products without prior notice.
Extech WB200, Wet Bulb Hygro-Thermometer Datalogger
Lutron AM4220, Anemometru cu cupe, 35m/s
Lutron AM4210, Thermo Anemometer 25m/s