Kraus Naimer CA10 A234-600E-G251, Rotary Switch, 7 steps, 1 pole
Kraus and Naimer cam (rotary) switch, model CA10 A234-600E-G251, 7 steps, without OFF, 1 pole, 4 stages, 20A/contact.
Kraus & Naimer is the global market leader in cam switches of all types.
The broad product range is designed for the global market place and offers the most economical and technically suitable solution for almost every application. All Kraus & Naimer products comply with the specific international rules and regulations.
Rotary switches of the C, CA, CG, CAD and CHR-series are designed for universal application and may ideally be used for control switches, instrumentation switches and motor control switches.
Different contact designs, contact materials and terminals allow the use as well as in electronic circuitry and in aggressive environments in accordance with IEC 60947-3 and VDE 0660 part 107.
- Kraus & Naimer CA10
- Product type
- Rotary Switch
- Mounting dimensions
- Maximum current /contact (A)
- Termination Style
- Screw terminals
- IP degree of protection
- Front element
- 48x48 mm
- Switching action
- Maintained action
1. The prices displayed on the site, including special offers, are valid only for the products in stock, within the available limit!
2. Customized products (eg cables cut to the required length) cannot be refunded and cannot be returned!
3. The images of the products presented on the site are for information purposes only and may differ from the real products!
4. Micronix Plus SRL reserves the right to change the prices and specifications of the products without prior notice.