FLIR Scion OTM266, Outdoor Thermal Monocular
HIKMICRO Gryphon GQ35L, Thermal - Optical Bi-spectrum Monocular, LRF
HIKMICRO GRYPHON GQ35L handheld thermal monocular camera is equipped with a 640 × 512 infrared detector, a 1920 × 1200 Low illumination optical detector and a 1024 × 768 OLED display. It supports functions of observation, Wi-Fi hotspot, hot tracking, bi-spectrum image fusion, and so on. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, law enforcement, searching and rescuing, narcotic enforcement, anti-smuggling, tracing and arresting, hiking, and travel, etc.
HIKMICRO GRYPHON GQ-35L handheld thermal monocular camera is equipped with a 640 × 512 infrared detector, a 1920 × 1200 Low illumination optical detector and a 1024 × 768 OLED display. It supports functions of observation, Wi-Fi hotspot, hot tracking, bi-spectrum image fusion, and so on. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, law enforcement, searching and rescuing, narcotic enforcement, anti-smuggling, tracing and arresting, hiking, and travel, etc.
Bi-spectrum image fusion
Outstanding Image Algorithm
Self-developed image algorithm optimizes image quality, bringing users a high-definition and cleaner picture, highlighting the edge of the object.
New Way to Control
The wheel is used for menu selection and zooming, making the operation more natural. Each rotation delivers an excellent sense of control to users.Functions
- Wi-Fi hot spot
- Built-in EMMC v5.1 Interface with 16 GB memory for picture snapshot and video recording
- 8x digital zoom
- Type-C Interface
- Control knob.
Battery Operating time up to 4.5h
Two batteries and HIKMICRO external battery charger are included in the package box, which give the freedom to observe as long as needed, even a full day.
Built-in Precision LRF
Integrated laser rangefinder allows to determine the distance to various scenarios, which play an important role in precision detection of the target.
Range up to 600m.
Accuracy of ±1m.
Image modes: White Hot, Black Hot, Red Hot, Fusion, Visible, Image Fusion
- IR Detector Resolution (pixels)
- 640 x 512
- Thermal Sensitivity / NETD (°C, mK)
- 35 mK @ 25°C, F #1.0
- Field of View (HxV)
- 12.5° × 10°
- Image Frequency (Hz)
- 50 Hz
- Domeniu masurare distanta (m)
- 600 m, accuracy ±1 m, LRF
- 16 GB built-in, picture snapshot and video recording
- Digital Camera Resolution (pixels)
- - 1960 x 1200 pixels
- Image sensor: 1/2” Progressive Scan CMOS
- wavelength: 400 .. 1000 nm
- OLED display, ( 1024 × 768 pixels )
- Image processing
- 3D DNR (3D Digital Noise Reduction)
Fusion (combines thermal and visible images)
- Detection distance (human size target) (1.5 pixeli / 0.75m)
- 1650 m
- USB Type-C, Wi-Fi
- IP degree of protection
- Dimensions (L x l x H)
- 168 × 88 × 52 mm
- 530 g
1. The prices displayed on the site, including special offers, are valid only for the products in stock, within the available limit!
2. Customized products (eg cables cut to the required length) cannot be refunded and cannot be returned!
3. The images of the products presented on the site are for information purposes only and may differ from the real products!
4. Micronix Plus SRL reserves the right to change the prices and specifications of the products without prior notice.
AGM Taipan TM25-384, Thermal imaging monocular
FLIR VS80-KIT2, High-Performance Videoscope Kit with 2-way articulation 4.5mm camera probe
Intelligent Variable-speed 360º Pan-Tilt, Load max 50Kg
FLIR Scout TK, Pocket-sized Thermal Monocular
FLIR VS80-IR21, High-Performance Videoscope Kit with IR Thermal 19mm x 1m
FLIR Scout 320, Thermal imaging monocular