RayBraid is supplied on a tube former which facilitates assembly and is more robust than braid supplied in flattened form. Raychem RAY braids are designed to be used in conjunction with other Raychem -25 components such as RAYCHEM 202K, 222K heat-shrinkable molded parts, DR-25 tubing and S1125 adhesive, providing a complete cable harness system capability.
Minimum 93% maximum 100% optical coverage possess high usable expansion ratio (minimum 2:1)
When stored under typical conditions of less than 30°C and less than 70% relative humidity, the shelf life of the wire is effectively unlimited.
• Supplied on a tube former which facilitates assembly
• Easy removal from former
• Operating temperature range up to +150°C
• More robust than braid supplied in flattened form
• Part of System 25 harnessing components
• Minimum 93% optical coverage
• Military ground systems
- Product type
- Copper Braid
- Tinned Copper
- Minimum Usable Cable Diameter (mm)
- Maximum Usable Cable Diameter (mm)
- Operating temperature range (°C)
- -75 ... +150 °C
1. The prices displayed on the site, including special offers, are valid only for the products in stock, within the available limit!
2. Customized products (eg cables cut to the required length) cannot be refunded and cannot be returned!
3. The images of the products presented on the site are for information purposes only and may differ from the real products!
4. Micronix Plus SRL reserves the right to change the prices and specifications of the products without prior notice.