Amphenol’s MIL-C-5015 series is a rugged, versatile and environmental resistant connector with proven electrical capability in a cost effective package. 5015 series connectors are medium to heavy weight cylindrical connectors with 5 shell styles, 19 shell sizes and 5 service classes.
The MIL-C-5015 offers 305 contact arrangements from 1 to 104 circuits. It is available in solder or crimp contacts, environmentally resistant options, threaded coupling (fine thread), coaxial and thermocouple contacts, and ROHS compliant versions. This helps make Amphenol’s 5015 series an industry leading product.
Features & Benefits: environmental sealing, combined power and signal all in one connector, over 300 insert patterns allows for easy customization, threaded coupling (fine thread), single key/keyway polarization, RoHS plating and contact options available (AC Threaded series), Low Smoke and Fluid Resistant inserts available (AC Threaded series).
Specifications: SAE-AS50151, formerly MIL-DTL-5015 (F and R classes only), EN 45545-2
- MIL-C-5015 (97)
- Product type
- Box Mounting Receptacle
- Coupling mode
- Threaded coupling (fine thread)
- Enclosure size
- Maximum current /contact (A)
- Number of contacts
- Insert Arrangement
- 24-28 (24 contacts, size #16)
- Wire cross-section (mm²/AWG)
- 0,5 .. 1,5 mm² / AWG 20 ..16
- Termination Style
- IP degree of protection
1. The prices displayed on the site, including special offers, are valid only for the products in stock, within the available limit!
2. Customized products (eg cables cut to the required length) cannot be refunded and cannot be returned!
3. The images of the products presented on the site are for information purposes only and may differ from the real products!
4. Micronix Plus SRL reserves the right to change the prices and specifications of the products without prior notice.