Raychem RT-375 is a highly flame-resistant, heat-shrinkable, thin-wall tubing that has excellent clarity. It is manufactured from a modified fluoropolymer whose properties include toughness, chemical resistance, and high-temperature performance. RT-375 tubes are designed to be used in conjunction with other System 25 components such as 202K, 222K heat-shrinkable molded parts, DR-25 tubing and S1125 adhesive, providing a complete cable harness system capability.
A very thin wall gives RT-375 excellent flexibility.
Applications include protection of wire and cable markers subject to abuse; bundling and jacketing of wires and cables to protect them from mechanical and chemical abuse while permitting full inspectability of the item covered; and protection of electronic components without losing the ability to identify the part.
RT-375 is UL-recognized and CSA-certified at 150°C, 600 V, with a VW-1 flame-retardancy rating.
• Optimized interior geometry speeds installation time
• Faster recovery
• -55°C to 150°C temperature range
• Resists most common military fuels, oils, and greases
• Part of System 25 harnessing components
• Meets the requirements of MIL AMS-DTL-23053/18, Class 2, UL E85381 VW-1, CSA LR31929 VW-1
• Military ground systems