ILME CQEM 32, male insert, crimp connection, 32 poles + PE, 16 A 500 V 6 kV 3
ILME CQEM 32, male insert, crimp connection, 32 poles + PE, 16 A 500 V 6 kV 3, size "77.27". Contacts not included!
ILME offers a fully integrated range of high-quality products for heavy duty industrial connections. Automation systems, railway, wind and marine equipment, machines, robots, energy production plants and applications are the key environments where ILME products guarantee performance and reliability.
A large number of enlosure versions are available with different combinations of component materials, each one suitable for a specific installation, normal environmental conditions, high temperature environments, aggresive environments or who require electromagnetic compatibility. The principal parts are made in the die cast aluminium alloy or in self-extinguishing thermoplastic. They are resistant to impact and strong mechanical stress. The coupling stability and protection against accidental opening are assured by single or double closing devices comprising levers, springs and pegs in galvanised steel or entirely in plastic. Sealing is assured by special gaskets that protect the contact groups inside the enclosuresagainst dust and aggressive agents. In general, the coupled enclosures with the appropriate user-selected connections guarantee IP44, IP65, IP66 and IP67 (IEC EN 60529) protection rating.
The inserts that can offer up to 84 poles in the same space as a standard 48-pole connector, thanks to its compact spring termination method which has allowed for the number of poles to be increased without changing the overall dimensions. The screw termination inserts can house conductors up to 4 mm2. The mixed head screw lets you use a flat or Phillips head screw.
- ILME CDQ
- Product type
- Enclosure size
- Maximum current /contact (A)
- Number of contacts
- Operating temperature range (°C)
- -40 °C ... +125 °C
- IP degree of protection
- IP20 (without housing), IP65 .. IP69 (with housing)
1. The prices displayed on the site, including special offers, are valid only for the products in stock, within the available limit!
2. Customized products (eg cables cut to the required length) cannot be refunded and cannot be returned!
3. The images of the products presented on the site are for information purposes only and may differ from the real products!
4. Micronix Plus SRL reserves the right to change the prices and specifications of the products without prior notice.