Lutron TP04 is a surface probe (thermocouple type K) designed for measuring temperatures by contact up to 400°C. The cable length is 1.2 m.
- Temperature range (°C)
- -50 .. 400 °C, basic accuracy: ±0,75 %
- Dimensions (L x l x H)
- 120 x 15 x 15 mm (probe); 1,2 m (cable)
1. The prices displayed on the site, including special offers, are valid only for the products in stock, within the available limit!
2. Customized products (eg cables cut to the required length) cannot be refunded and cannot be returned!
3. The images of the products presented on the site are for information purposes only and may differ from the real products!
4. Micronix Plus SRL reserves the right to change the prices and specifications of the products without prior notice.
CEM DT9612, Digital Thermometer
Lutron TM946, 4 Channels Thermometer
Omega KHSS, Sonda imersie tip K, 1150°C
Lutron TP03, Type K immersion probe, 1050°C
Lutron TP01, Type K cable probe, 250°C