Extech EX830, 1000A True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer
FLIR E86, Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera (-20 .. 1500°C)
FLIR E86 is packed with the high-performance features needed for fast, accurate detection of hot spots and hidden deficiencies: thermal detector 464 ×348 pixels, 5MP visual camera and expanded temperature measurement range -20 to 1500°C for easier detection of hot spots and hidden anomalies on electrical and mechanical assets.
The FLIR E86 is packed with the high-performance features needed for fast, accurate detection of hot spots and hidden deficiencies. This 464 ×348 pixel thermal camera has an expanded temperature measurement range for easier detection of hot spots and hidden anomalies on electrical and mechanical assets. Interchangeable AutoCal™ lenses offer complete coverage of near and distant targets, while FLIR imaging technology such as UltraMax® and MSX® ensure crisp, vibrant thermal images. The onboard FLIR Inspection Route runs pre-planned routes to help you stay organized when surveying large or multiple locations. FLIR Ignite provides automatic uploading of E86 images directly from the camera to the cloud for easy, secure storage and sharing.
LASER DISTANCE MEASUREMENT
The laser distance meter aids in quick, precise autofocusing and provides data for on-screen area measurement (m² or ft²).
INTELLIGENT AUTOCAL™ OPTICS
Interchangeable, auto-calibrating lenses—from telephoto to wide-angle—allow users to target electrical hot spots safely, check for mechanical faults, and survey roofs or building envelopes quickly.
Onboard integration with FLIR routing software*, automatic image upload directly to the FLIR Ignite cloud library, a built-in mic for voice annotation, and report generation features all help the E86 streamline your workday. (*Optional accessory software)
FLIR MSX TECHNOLOGY .....
FLIR MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) adds visible light details to thermal images in real time for greater clarity, embedding edge and outline detail onto thermal readings. Unlike image fusing (merging of a visible light and thermal image), MSX does not dilute the thermal image or decrease thermal transparency.
MSX is not a fusion of thermal and visible images—the software is designed only to capture useful visible details like lines and edges that are then superimposed directly onto the thermal picture. This gives images captured on lower-resolution cameras more defined details.
Thermal image without MSX Thermal image with MSXt
IMPORTANT! FLIR E86 can be sold only in Romania! Contact us directly for more information.
- IR Detector Resolution (pixels)
- 464 x 348
- Thermal Sensitivity / NETD (°C, mK)
- ≤ 30 mK at 30°C (lens 42°)
- Field of View (HxV)
- 14 ° x 10 ° (29mm) telephoto
24° × 18° (17mm) standard
42 ° x 32 ° (10mm) wide-angle
- Continuous autofocus / one-shot autofocus, manual
- Temperature range (°C)
- -20 .. 1500 °C
- ±2 % or ±2 °C
- Measuring functions
- 3 Spots, Auto-spot (Hot/Cold), Box (Max/Min/Avg), Isotherm, DeltaT
- SDCard 8GB included
- IPS 4" Dragontrail®, color, Touchscreen
- Image processing
- MSX™ (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging)
- Other functions
- Distance and area measurement (LRF integrated)
- USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, GPS
- Laser sighting
- 1 spot
- Complete with
- 2 batteries
Charger for 2 batteries
Hard transport case
USB Cable, HDMI adapter
- Operating temperature range (°C)
- -15 .. 50 °C
1. The prices displayed on the site, including special offers, are valid only for the products in stock, within the available limit!
2. Customized products (eg cables cut to the required length) cannot be refunded and cannot be returned!
3. The images of the products presented on the site are for information purposes only and may differ from the real products!
4. Micronix Plus SRL reserves the right to change the prices and specifications of the products without prior notice.
FLIR DM93, Multimetru True RMS, Meterlink
Extech MO257, Pinless Moisture Meter
Extech RHT30, USB Humidity/Temperature Datalogger
Meterland BHR58, 5.8mm Articulating Video Borescope, 300°
FLIR K1, Camera termografica pentru pompieri
FLIR K2, Compact Thermal Imaging Camera for Firefighters
FLIR E5-XT, Infrared Camera with Extended Temperature Range (-20 .. 400°C)
FLIR E96, Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera (-20 .. 1500°C)