Raychem CGPT-6.4/3.2-6-SP, Heat-Shrinkable Polyolefin Tubing, Blue
Raychem CGPT-6.4/3.2-6-SP, heat-shrinkable polyolefin tubing, flexible, flame-retardant, general purpose, chemical and abrasion resistant, operating temperature range -40 – 135 °C [-40°F to 275°F]
Raychem CGPT are heat-shrinkable polyolefin tubing, flexible, flame-retardant, general purpose, chemical and abrasion resistant. CGPT tubes are designed to be used in conjunction with other System 25 components such as 202K, 222K heat-shrinkable molded parts, DR-25 tubing and S1125 adhesive, providing a complete cable harness system capability.
Designed to provide superior mechanical (abrasion, cutthrough, and strain relief), thermal, and fluid-resistance performance in demanding environments. Widely used to provide insulation and strain relief of wire terminations and connections. Used for jacketing wire bundles and light-duty harnesses where superior abrasion resistance is a plus. Also used to identify and color-code electrical connections and wire bundles.
• Optimized interior geometry speeds installation time
• Faster recovery
• -55°C to 135°C temperature range
• Resists most common military fuels, oils, and greases
• Part of System 25 harnessing components
• Meets the requirements of UL E35586, CSA LR31929, MIL AMS-DTL-23053/5, VDE 0341 Pt 9005
• Military ground systems
- Product type
- Heat-Shrinkable Tubing
- Operating temperature range (°C)
- -40 ... +135 °C
- H Dia. as supplied (mm)
- 6.4 mm (0.250'')
- J Dia. (Max) , after unrestricted recovery (mm)
- 3.2 mm (0.125'')
- Adhesive Pre-Coat
1. The prices displayed on the site, including special offers, are valid only for the products in stock, within the available limit!
2. Customized products (eg cables cut to the required length) cannot be refunded and cannot be returned!
3. The images of the products presented on the site are for information purposes only and may differ from the real products!
4. Micronix Plus SRL reserves the right to change the prices and specifications of the products without prior notice.